Hurricane Irma has swept through the Caribbean, causing significant damage and destruction to islands across the Caribbean. Let’s do our part in providing any assistance we can, for immediate relief and to begin the rebuilding process of our neighbours.
We’ve put together a list of organizations and businesses who are supporting efforts for disaster relief in the Caribbean. As always, please be sure to do research on such organizations and businesses. This list will be updated as we receive information, in no particular order.
bmobile has partnered with United Way Trinidad & Tobago, where customers can text to make cash donations.
- bmobile customers can donate $5 by texting help to ‘6683’
Click here to learn more on bmobile.
— bmobilelife (@bmobiletweet) September 9, 2017
United Way Trinidad & Tobago
United Way Trinidad & Tobago has set up a relief fund that will assist with immediate relief and long-term assistance for those in need. Cash donations can be made in the following ways:
- FCB – Savings Account No. 2437243
- RBL – Savings Account No. 180 999 410 901
Click here to learn more on United Way Trinidad & Tobago.
#DonateForIrma United Way Trinidad and Tobago has set up a relief fund to meet the storm-related needs and aid long-term…
Trinidad & Tobago Red Cross Society
The Trinidad & Tobago Red Cross Society is accepting donations of both relief items and cash donations. Relief items can be dropped off at offices located by Wrightson Road, San Fernando and the Tobago branch.
- Relief items being accepted: canned food, cases of water, hygiene items, cases of pampers, cases of baby wipes, infant formula, first aid kits, heavy duty tarpaulins, new sheet sets, new blankets
- Cash donations can be made via Republic Bank – 180 482 517 101
Click here to learn more on the Trinidad & Tobago Red Cross Society.
Please help support our sister Caribbean countries that have been affected. Collection times are Monday to Friday 7:00am…
United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) – Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF)
CERF enables the international community to provide immediate relief to the most vulnerable communities in need.CERF is seeking monetary donations.
- To donate to CERF click here.
Click here to learn more on OCHA.
DONATE NOW: CENTRAL EMERGENCY RESPONSE FUND FOR Hurricane Irma relief efforts Established as “a fund for all, by all”,…
ITNAC – Is There Not A Cause?
ITNAC is a registered non-profit organization based in Trinidad and Tobago, seeking to help those in need across the Caribbean.
- ITNAC is collecting items including non-perishable canned goods, hygiene products, baby supplies, water, clothing and bedding
- Cash donations can be made via Republic Bank – 510009446802
Click here to learn more on ITNAC.
Tobago Emergency Management Agency – TEMA
The Tobago House of Assembly is leading Tobago efforts to support the Caribbean islands being affected. Supplies and cash donations are being accepted.
- Donations of emergency relief supplies, non-perishable food items and clothing are being accepted at the Tobago Emergency Management Agency (TEMA) headquarters located at Fairfield Complex in Scarborough.
- Cash donations can be made to the Red Cross Society of Trinidad & Tobago
Click here to learn more about The Tobago House of Assembly.
Tobago support for hurricane relief The Tobago House of Assembly (THA) is leading Tobago’s efforts to provide aid to…
Courts Trinidad & Tobago
Caribbean Retailer Courts has partnered with the Red Cross Society to provide essential supplies to those affected.
- Donations of canned food, personal hygiene items, infant formula and baby wipes are being accepted at the Megastore, Chaguanas and San Fernando stores.
Click here to learn more on Courts’ Corporate Social Responsibility.
Now is the time to come together. Hurricane Irma has devastated our sister countries in the Caribbean and many people in…
Habitat for Humanity Trinidad and Tobago
The local chapter of Habitat for Humanity Trinidad and Tobago has identified partners on the ground to help with active recovery and rebuilding stages.
- Monetary donations can be made online, via phone by contacting 674-5977, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Republic Bank – 180482534101
- Donations will go towards: transitional shelter products, clean up kits, food and hygiene products from men, women and children.
Click here to learn more about this initiative from Habitat for Humanity Trinidad and Tobago.
The island of Barbuda was hit hard by Hurricane Irma – early reports confirm that at least 60% of the population is now…
Tribe is accepting supplies donations that can be dropped off at Tribe Mas Camp in Woodbrook. For more information contact 625-6800.
- Donations of water, clothing, bedding, baby supplies, hygiene products and non-perishablee food items are being accepted.
Click here to learn more on Tribe.
Our neighboring islands need help in the wake of Hurricane Irma. Please join us in this effort to help the sun shine their way. We are collecting supplies at The TRIBE Mas Camp (20 Rosalino Street, Woodbrook) to help those affected. Any contribution, no matter how small, is greatly appreciated. For any additional information please contact us at 625-6800 #TRIBECares #CarnivalCares #IrmaRelief
Fantasy is accepting supplies donations that can be dropped off at Fantasy Mas Camp in Woodbrook.
- Donations of non-perishable food items, water, clothing, bedding, baby supplies and feminine products are being accepted.
Click here to learn more on Fantasy.