Here’s Bessguide’s quick and easy way to make a rich and meaty pasta recipe. This delicious meat sauce can also be used for making lasagna or shepherd’s pie.
Watch our how-to video here:
- (1) Pound of Ground Beef of Chicken
- (1) Can of Pasta Sauce
- (1) Pack of Spaghetti
- Cloves of Garlic to Taste
- Half an Onion
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. Cook spaghetti and set aside.
Depending on how you like your spaghetti, cook anywhere from 5-10 minutes.
2. Simmer ground meat until fully cooked.
Before adding ingredients, fully cook through your ground chicken or beef. Try and go for meat that isn’t lean, to get as much flavour as possible in your food.
3. Add garlic, onions, pepper & salt.
Simmer again for a few minutes.
4. Add red & green peppers.
Adding in red and green peppers gives your meat sauce a sweet hint of flavour.
5. Simmer again until all ingredients are incorporated.
Top with parmesan & serve!